The Rams are happy to have defensive tackle Aaron

in Sprachpolitik 15.11.2019 07:32
von zhangzk • 157 Beiträge

Donald with the team for offseason workouts after he was absent the last two years during a push for a new contract and Donald’s been enjoying the different schedule as well.Donald said it’s important for players to build relationships by “being around each other http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jahlani-tavai-jersey , pushing each other” throughout the offseason. The back-to-back defensive player of the year also sees it as an opportunity to get even better.“Just try to improve my overall game,” Donald said. “There’s a lot of things I can clean up and fix myself, so just listen to the coaching. [Defensive line coach Eric Henderson] broke down film with me and saw a lot of things I need to get better at and I’m just listening to him Will Harris Jersey , trusting him and working on my game.”Donald wasn’t willing to share any specifics about what he’s working on — “I’m not going to sit here and tell you my weaknesses” — but the idea of Donald finding new heights has to be an appealing one to the defending NFC champions. Minkah Fitzpatrick called his trade request and subsequent move from the Dolphins to the Steelers a “business decision” last week and the safety didn’t show much more emotion about facing his former team after Monday night’s 27-14 win.One might have expected a different reaction given the role Fitzpatrick played in lifting his new team over his old one. Fitzpatrick’s interception in the first half set up a Diontae Johnson touchdown that cut Miami’s lead to 14-10 and his interception in the third quarter killed a Miami drive at the Pittsburgh 3-yard-line.The Steelers would dive for the go-ahead score after that pick and the win left Fitzpatrick smiling, although he was quick to say that would be the case regardless of who was on the other side of the field.“I think any game if I ever had two ‘picks’ I would have a smile on my face after the game,” Fitzpatrick said http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-austin-bryant-jersey , via the . “It is my former team and my former teammates, and I have all the respect in the world for them. But it’s an NFL game — if I had two picks next week or last week, I would still have a smile on my face.”Fitzpatrick has three interceptions Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , a forced fumble and a fumble recovery since coming to Pittsburgh and his arrival has coincided with a major uptick in takeaways. The Steelers have forced 17 turnovers in the last five games, which is more than they had all of last season and a reason why they’ve won three of four after losing their first three games of the season.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Edwardnet.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 16239 Themen und 20664 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder anwesend:
alihair, chenyan94, piterrise, xuezhiqian123