The mountain is full of pine

in Buch-, Radio- und Fernsehtipps 11.11.2019 08:31
von ylq • 62 Beiträge

The mountain is full of pine trees. I thought that this is the dark green that never fades. When I was a child, I love to play here. In spring, in the breeze, touch the tender and soft sprouts of pine trees; in summer, play in the shade; in the fall, turn over the brown pine needles that fall in the ground; in winter, the pines in the snow are still standing. Gradually, there are more homework and I can no longer be here Newport Cigarettes. Until a few days ago, in the afternoon sun, I came to the hill again. But what did I see? It is still the hill, still a gentle spring breeze, but no pine trees. The hills are divided into layers and are filled with vegetables. This vegetable field replaced the pine forest. what happened? With doubts, I went up the hill. Layer by layer, walking on narrow dirt roads, all on both sides are vegetables. The spring air is sweet and greasy, and the sun is shining. Walking a little blankly, I suddenly remembered the fresh taste of the pine forest Marlboro Cigarettes, very distant but very clear. Until a pea field, I saw a stump... This is a pine tree, and it is obvious that it was cut off. There were two small branches sticking out from the side, and two dry, green, sorrowful stretches - they were not likely to grow up. I knelt down and touched its rough annual rings to see the sorrow of that circle. At first it was full and full, but then it was shrinking and distorted, like the last struggle of a sick person. Why are there struggles? If it is cut off, isn't it a momentary thing? There is a bunch of grass on the edge of the tree. I gently put my hand on it, just touched it, but it seemed to be slammed by something! When I took it up, I saw a shallow white mark. "What is it..." I said to myself, carefully opening the grass - I couldn't speak. On the roots of the pine trees, I hugged a hoop tightly... It turned out to be the case... In the community, I was allowed to cut trees privately! So, with such a cruel method, I strangled a pine tree silently. The hands were taken and the iron ring was taken down. Are you helpless in the dark red rust? How does this shackle plague other dark greens? They don��t even have stumps... This dark green that has never fallen, has fallen in the hands of humans. If one day, all the dark greens will fall, and humans will cover themselves with shackles Cigarettes For Sale.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Edwardnet.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 16239 Themen und 20664 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder anwesend:
alihair, chenyan94, piterrise, xuezhiqian123