The Chicago Bears tried out several kickers

in Sprachpolitik 11.11.2019 03:53
von chenyan94 • 364 Beiträge

this offseason Youth Sherrick McManis Jerseys , they had some unconventional practice methods for said kickers, they often had them replicate the 43-yard double-doink heard round the..." Latest NewsNotesChicago Bears Training Camp 2019Chicago Bears Training Camp 2019: Checking in on the kicker situationNew,35commentsCDTThe Chicago Bears tried out several kickers this offseason, they had some unconventional practice methods for said kickers, they often had them replicate the 43-yard double-doink heard round the world, and they added a kicking consultant, all in the hopes to find one man capable of filling the job for the 2019 season. They settled on Elliott Fry and Eddy Pineiro to do battle during training camp and so far both have risen to the challenge. According to Kevin Fishbain of The Athletic, Fry has gone 34 for 40 (85.0%) on field goals, while Pineiro has gone 32 for 36 (88.9%) during camp practices thus far. Now it’s not exactly game situations, but those are both good numbers for the two young kickers. Heading into camp the scouting reports for each guy was an interesting contrast. Fry has accuracy but leg strength questions, whereas Pineiro has the big leg but not as accurate. So far, both have been fairly accurate and both have hit long kicks. Wouldn’t it be something if general manager Ryan Pace Sherrick McManis Jerseys Stitched , who has admittedly struggled in finding kickers, has found two capable of doing the job?Word from camp still has Pineiro’s leg stronger, and that could be the deciding factor in this battle. If he can keep his mechanics in check and maintain his accuracy, then he’s likely winning the job. His kickoffs have regularly been boomed out of the end zone. Last night at Soldier Field during Family Fest, Pineiro had a perfect 12 for 12 night on field goals, while Fry went 7 for 9. Head coach Matt Nagy would probably like to have their guy as soon as possible, but the team isn’t going to rush a decision. “It obviously matters what they’re doing right now, we said that you’ve got to — we need to see everything we can possibly see,” Nagy said via NBC Sports. “And then when they get their chances in the preseason that’s obviously going to have a lot of weight on it.”The Bears first preseason game is on Thursday night against the Carolina Panthers where both are likely to see some action. So does Mitch Trubisky suck or is he the best? I’m too stupid to make up my own mind..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansFiled under:Latest NewsFrom The Desk Of...This a bad week for Mitch Trubisky takesNew,100commentsSo does Mitch Trubisky suck or is he the best? I’m too stupid to make up my own mind...CDTShareTweetShareShareThis a bad week for Mitch Trubisky takesPhoto by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesChicago is used to their quarterbacks being divisive. After all, it was here the phrase, “the back up is the most popular quarterback in town” was coined.It was also here where this fan base was split Youth Mitchell Trubisky Jerseys , for eight long seasons, on whether Jay Cutler was the worst thing to happen to the QB position or just needed a better system and coaches.So, it’s no surprise then that Mitchell Trubisky is working on dividing the fan base in just two seasons. Some fans think he’s already a bust, with others saying he’s already great, but I think the vast majority of fans, the smart ones, are more in the middle. Trubisky is poised for a breakout year in 2019 and it’s not until after this season that there will be a real idea of if he can be a true franchise QB, or if he’s an average QB that needs a strong supporting cast.Either way, it’s way, way too early to start throwing superlatives around or starting anointing Trubisky with titles such as “elite.”But that’s not the business the internet is, is it?This week two stories came out that illustrate how off base some of the takes are on Trubisky.Falling under the “far too negative” category comes Pro Football Focus, who claim that advanced stats say that Trubisky is bound for a big regression in 2019 and that his success in 2018 was a product of coach Matt Nagy being such a good coach. Say what?From PFF:...There’s no denying that Trubisky wasn’t as accurate as we’d want a QB to be Mitchell Trubisky Jerseys Stitched , however, Trubisky was in a first year offense, with a nearly brand new cast of receiving options and was in his first season as a full-time starter.That’s a lot of excuses, but it also explains why, especially early in the year, Trubisky seemed so lost. It also seems disingenuous to write off Trubisky’s successes as simply a product of his coach scheming guys open. Every offensive coach is working to do that, but the QB still has to read the defense and find the open player.On the other side of the spectrum, comes this tweet, which swings the pendulum way too far the other way.Now, to be fair, they are just asking the question, begging the reader to click on the story and I’ll be honest Youth Josh Bellamy Jerseys , it worked on me.Inside the article, they still have Aaron Rodgers as the No. 1 QB in the division, rightfully so, and they list Trubisky as No. 2.From the article:However, even that might seem a little high. They have Matt Stafford third, but Stafford has a 5,000 yard season and seven 4,000 yard passing seasons under his belt. He’s been to two more playoff games than Trubisky and the same number of Pro Bowls.But Stafford is what he is. We know what he’s going to be; a statistical QB that can’t get over the top alone.Which isn’t that different than the $84 million man in Minnesota. Statistically Stafford and Krik Cousins can wow people, but in crunch time they come up short far too often. We haven’t seen Trubisky in enough of those situations yet to say we know he’s better, but he’s had flashes, most recently in the playoffs.My point is, let’s just pump the brakes. Stats can be used to say anything Josh Bellamy Jerseys Stitched , we know that, so both of these pieces have their merits. But the fact is, it’s far too early to write off Trubisky as inaccurate and bound for regression, as well as it’s a bit much to say that Trubisky is ready to take the mantle from multiple-MVP and Super Bowl Champion Aaron Rodgers.It’s not out of the question that an aging Rodgers, whose battled a lot of injuries in recent years, could be entering the back half of his career, but until Trubisky has some more playoff experience and wins under his belt, that comparison is just not fair.I know it’s June and writers are all trying to get clicks and fill in the content void, but for goodness sake, stop with these hot takes. It’s much more accurate to say Trubisky is average to above average with plenty of room for growth.I know I’m pumped to see what he does this year, but let’s not grasp at straws for this.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: VicenteNuari.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 16132 Themen und 20556 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder anwesend: